POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: 25ct
Date: 30 Jan 2002 18:06:56
Message: <3c587c90@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message

> >    Very good so far Txemi.
> Thank you very much!.
>
> > Rotate the 'learning to walk'  buggy thing, (sorry, don't know what
> > they're called...), so that the handle
> > doesn't interfere with the chair legs.
>
>  Actually the objects are in test positions, but sure that the "buggy
thing"

     "BABY WALKER"!!

    That's it! Phew, Im getting toooooooo old....  ;)

> will not interfere with the chair legs in the final render. I'm wondering
if
> I'm going to use Poser (would be nice, sure) and if I do it will change
the
> location of most of the objects.

    I can see where you're heading, It'll be a nice picture...

> >   Make the tiles bigger?
>
> I find they are OK, I don't think I'll change that.

   No probs. My first thought was that they're too small for 'any' room, but
that's just because I haven't seen any that small. However, I've seen almost
the same pattern but bigger many times......and that was in an infant school
hall.

   Of course, what would really make this picture complete is Blob_Baby, bum
on floor, mouth covered in chocolate stains with a juice drink next to him,
sorry, her.......  errr...him? Oh!!

        ;)

   ~Steve~